Photo by Horacio Villalobos – Corbis/Corbis via Getty Images
- A woman overdosed, but didn’t die, after consuming 550 times an average dose of the psychedelic drug LSD. She had mistaken it as cocaine and ended up tripping for 34 hours.
- Following her overdose, the woman microdosed LSD and found it eliminated her chronic pain, a symptom of her Lyme disease.
- Other psychedelics like DMT and psilocybin also have been shown to manage conditions, like anxiety and depression.
A 46-year-old woman went on the trip of a lifetime when she accidentally mistook the psychedelic drug LSD for cocaine, snorted 550 times an average dose of the drug, and experienced a 34-hour period of being high